UTILITY DISCONNECTIONS FOR NON-PAYMENT
Delinquent utility bills must be paid by 5:00pm on the 14th of each month to avoid disconnection of utility service on the 15th of each month. The cut off fee of $25.00 will be imposed if payment is not received by 5:00pm on the 14th each month.
If you have questions, please call the Town Office at 434-848-2414.
Tax Deadline Extended
The Town of Lawrenceville, at their December 13, 2022 regularly scheduled meeting, approved to extend the 2022 tax deadline until February 10, 2023. Penalty and interest will not be assessed until after this date.
Authorized payment portal for the
Town of Lawrenceville, VA
To reconnect any disconnected Utility Service
You can pay bills and fees electronically. You can pay by check, savings, credit card or debit card. Also view your water bill online.
Click the appropriate button above to make a payment.
For UTILITY BILLS:
• The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps
• Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-pays must be set up online)
• View your balance online
• View your bill online
• Please opt out of receiving paper bills to help save resources
• Print receipts and bills, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more
UTILITY BILL PAYMENTS: Call toll-free 877-885-7968
• Have your bill handy to provide your customer account number
• On the first call, you will register; after that, phone payments are four, quick steps
ALL OTHER PAYMENTS: Call toll-free 866-917-7368
• You will speak to a PSN Customer Service Rep
• Have your account number handy, if applicable
UTILITY BILLS AND PAYMENTS ONLY
• Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™
• View recent bills and make payments
• If you registered online first, use those login credentials
Send a check to office 400 N. Main Street, Lawrenceville, VA 23868
400 N. Main Street, Lawrenceville, VA 23868
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 434-848-2414